Proudly serving Greeneville, TN and surrounding communities
We want your family’s visit to Greeneville Pediatrics to be as pleasant as possible. Our providers and staff care deeply about the health of this community’s children and adolescents. Dr. Cobble has been practicing medicine here for more than 40 years, and many of our staff have been with the clinic nearly as long. We are Greeneville’s premier center for excellent pediatric care. We are open Monday through Friday.
For urgent needs on the weekends or after hours, pediatric nurses at Children’s Hospital will provide information and how best to treat your child. Please call (865) 541-8379, or visit Children’s Hospital’s Emergency Department or Urgent Care Centers.
We would be delighted to welcome you into our family.
Meet Our Providers
Our team is committed to helping your kids stay healthy and reach their full potential. We invite you to get to know our providers and why they enjoy practicing medicine.
Douglas C. Cobble, M.D.
I always admired my uncle’s dedication. Watching how he cared for his community as a country doctor shaped how I care for mine. My life’s work has been to provide compassionate care for children and young adults. It has been deeply rewarding to serve several generations of Greeneville families.
- Undergraduate: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn
- Medical School: University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis, Tenn
- Residency: The University of Tennessee, Pediatrics
- Certifications & Memberships: American Board of Pediatrics, Partners in Pediatrics, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital Medical Staff, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Sports Medicine
When I’m not at the center, I enjoy time with family and friends, working out, swimming, skiing, boating on my cruiser yacht and singing in my church choir.
Alli Rickels, C.P.N.P.
Pediatrics immediately stole my heart in nursing school, and I began my career as a pediatric intensive care nurse. After five years of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) nursing, I decided to become a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and work in a primary care setting. I am now able to form long-term relationships with patients and their families, which I very much enjoy. My profession is more rewarding than I ever could have imagined. As a Certified Lactation Consultant, I educate on breastfeeding and helping new moms is one of my specialties.
- Medical School: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville; M.S. in Nursing (Pediatrics)
- Certifications & Memberships: Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Certified Lactation Consultant, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
I enjoy hiking, going to the gym every morning before work, being active in my church group, kayaking with my husband and spending time with our two dogs, Maverick and Charlsey.